Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Cars - Find the Perfect Pre-Owned Car - Take This Quiz First!

Here's the quiz:
1. Which features is a must for you to have in a vehicle?
a. Trendy
b. Low gas emissions
c. Performance
d. Spacious
e. Affordable
f. Tough.
2. How often do you make calls on your cell phone in your vehicle?
a. I'm always talking with someone throughout the day.
b. I use my hands-free phone while driving only for important calls.
c. Never. It is too dangerous to use a cell phone while you drive.
d. I only use my cell phone for emergencies.
3. You consider driving a car:
a. a great experience, but only if you like the car itself
b. a fun way to alleviate stress
c. a chore
d. a real necessity.
4. Where do you usually drive?
a. only to work, maybe restaurants once in awhile and to the mall
b. far away places, I enjoy long drives
c. to many different places throughout the week
d. only to church each Sunday.
5. Some cars appear more feminine than others. Which do you prefer?
a. I'm a man's man. Nothing feminine for me please.
b. I'm a girl. I love to be feminine.
c. I'm a guy. I wouldn't matter if my car was a bit feminine
d. I'm a girl,. I like a tough car.
6. When you see a yellow light what do you do?
a. Hit the brakes fast since I didn't see the light.
b.. I usually coast in the neutral setting. It saves me gas.
c. I usually drive right through a yellow light.
d. I immediately put my foot on the brake and slow down.
7. Who are you usual passengers?
a. My girlfriends
b. My boyfriend.
c. Only me and my pet
d. My family, husband and kids
8. Do you listen to music? If so, what kind?
a. Pop
b. Jazz
c. Hip hop
d. Disney
e. Rock
f. Country
Now take this quiz along with your answers to a good quality car dealership. It will help your sales rep realize the type of car that would fit your personality and lifestyle.
There is a reputable dealership in York, PA called Giambalovo. They are accustomed to matching up people with a car that suits the individual. Google: Hyundai York, hyundai sonata york pa, hyundai elantra york pa, hyundai santa fe york pa, etc. Here's their actual site too if you are interested: visit: http://www.giambalvohyundai.com
Jenn Stevens

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS